GSA 8(a) STARS III Contract
GSA 8(a) STARS III is a small business set-aside Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that seeks to provide flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. 8(a) STARS III enables federal agencies to fulfill their IT services and IT services-based solutions requirements while simultaneously meeting and exceeding socioeconomic goals through the utilization of 8(a) certified small businesses. The STARS III GWAC is set aside for small businesses that participate in the Small Business Administration 8(a) program. It provides all federal defense and civilian agencies with an efficient, flexible way to order information technology services and solutions worldwide while accruing 8(a) socio-economic credit. This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and requirements for services provided outside the continental United States (OCONUS).
MaxiSoft is a GSA 8(a) STARS III prime contractor with services available in two areas:
- Information Technology Services – main area (C.1)
- OCONUS – sub-area (C.2.2)
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) and Small Business credit
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
- Short procurement lead time
- Free Training and support from STARS III GWAC acquisition team
- Avoids bundling concerns
- Limited ability to protest in accordance with NDAA 2019
- Allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements.
- Sole source awards up to $4.5 Million ceiling
Why MaxiSoft Corporation?
MaxiSoft’s extensive offerings provide customers with confidence that their requirements will be successfully managed and performed. We leverage our innovative and process driven business practice which integrates organizational collaboration to solve your agency’s needs.
- Eligible for Information Technology Services and OCONUS areas
- Technically qualified and proven expertise in key focused areas
- Mature senior leadership
- DoD top secret facility clearance
- Competitive staffing rates backed by an aggressive recruiting capabilities
- Demonstrated experience on over dozen contracts and task orders in the last 5 years
- Dedicated internal proposal staff to rapidly respond to urgent RFP requests
Contract #: 47QTCB21D0036
Period of Performance: The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five (5) year base with one three (3) year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
MaxiSoft Corporation DUNS #: 173359709
MaxiSoft CAGE #: 346X2
Contact: Mr. Bob LeFebvre
Discover how MaxiSoft can work for you.
Visit our resources page to download technical briefs, application white papers and more. Discover how MaxiSoft organizes and analyzes machine-generated data sources in real-time at extreme scales for immediate operational intelligence.