WHAT WE DO
MaxiSoft’s Enterprise architecture (EA) approach includes delivering the expertise, proven experience, and methodologies – tuned to your needs – that are necessary for successfully conducting enterprise-level analysis, design, planning, and implementation of your business and IT systems. We understand that practical application and realization of the EA full potential can be challenging given its many aspects, including architecture planning, governance, taxonomies, and ontologies.
MaxiSoft’s subject matter experts will help you understand the benefits of EA and its practical application to your organization while delivering the methodologies, platforms, tools, and services needed to meet and exceed your mission needs.
We leverage proven techniques and best practices that define your “as-is” and “future state” or “to-be” business portfolio of services, processes, workflows, customers, business systems, and their interdependencies, as we deliver the comprehensive enterprise information technology strategy to optimize your enterprise investments.
We provide the framework, standards, and guidelines that assure results that span across your enterprise which enable processes and systems to work together, collaborate, and integrate where and when required. Put simply, MaxiSoft’s architects deliver EA solutions that relate your organizational mission, goals and objectives to work processes integrated with the technical or IT infrastructure to execute your mission successfully.
MaxiSoft architects will lead design and delivery of business value justification, solution architecture and integration, business process change, IT/Business governance, and organizational change management.
MaxiSoft’s experience portfolio includes EA services and solutions that are compliant with the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF); The Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF); and Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF) methodologies and standards, depending on your needs, our solution will achieve the following benefits and deliverables for your organization:
- Articulation of strategic requirements for the enterprise
- Clarification and articulation of business rules
- Models of the future state EA – pursuant to the business strategy and objectives
- Road map/plan of action to realize change initiatives to reach the future state
- The requirements, principles, standards and guidelines that will steer the implementation of change initiatives
- Performance measures that improve effectiveness, efficiency, and agility of the enterprise
- Innovation opportunities for quantum improvements – people, processes, technology
- The rational centralization or federation of business processes
- Emphasis on quality and timeliness of business information – for all classes of users
- Alignment of spending with business initiatives and making sure that systems actually deliver on the strategic intent
- EA framework analysis and selection
- EA requirements development, architecture documentation, tool selection, and integration
- As-Is and To-Be gap analysis
Discover how MaxiSoft can work for you.
Visit our resources page to download technical briefs, application white papers and more. Discover how MaxiSoft organizes and analyzes machine-generated data sources in real-time at extreme scales for immediate operational intelligence.