GSA 8(a) STARS II Contract
GSA 8(a) STARS II is a small business set-aside Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that seeks to provide flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. 8(a) STARS II enables federal agencies to fulfill their IT services and IT services-based solutions requirements while simultaneously meeting and exceeding socioeconomic goals through the utilization of 8(a) certified small businesses. The STARS II GWAC is set aside for small businesses that participate in the Small Business Administration 8(a) program. It provides all federal defense and civilian agencies with an efficient, flexible way to order information technology services and solutions worldwide while accruing 8(a) socio-economic credit.
MaxiSoft is a GSA 8(a) STARS II Constellation I prime contractor with services available in three functional categories or under three NAICS codes:
- Custom Computer Programming Services (NAICS 541511)
- Computer Systems Design Services (NAICS 541512)
- Other Computer Related Services (NAICS 541519)
MaxiSoft Corporation (MaxiSoft) was awarded the GSA STARS II contract and certified to provide services for in the Three Functional Areas of the contract.
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) and Small Business credit
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
- Short procurement lead time
- Free Training and support from STARS II GWAC acquisition team
- Avoids bundling concerns
- Limited ability to protest in accordance with NDAA 2008
- Low user fee capped for large orders
- Sole source awards up to $4 million ceiling
Why MaxiSoft Corporation?
MaxiSoft’s extensive offerings provide customers with confidence that their requirements will be successfully managed and performed. We leverage our innovative and process driven business practice which integrates organizational collaboration to solve your agency’s needs.
- Eligible for three GSA STARS II functional areas and constellations
- Technically qualified and proven expertise in key focused areas
- Mature senior leadership
- DoD top secret facility clearance
- Competitive staffing rates backed by an aggressive recruiting capabilities
- Demonstrated experience on over dozen contracts and task orders in the last 5 years
- Dedicated internal proposal staff to rapidly respond to urgent RFP requests
Contract #: GS00Q17GWD2052
Period of Performance: June 26, 2017 – August 30th, 2021
MaxiSoft Corporation DUNS #: 173359709
Discover how MaxiSoft can work for you.
Visit our resources page to download technical briefs, application white papers and more. Discover how MaxiSoft organizes and analyzes machine-generated data sources in real-time at extreme scales for immediate operational intelligence.